Colloidal Gold [Purp]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colloidal Gold [Purp]

The forum belonging to Collodial Gold, a Guild Wars guild.

+4
Cirith
Aiden
Feniks
Sage
8 posters

Guild Rules

Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post  Sage Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:58 am

As every guild has them, I feel that we need to implement some solid rules that will enable us all to enjoy the game and cooperate better as a team. These rules, I hope, will not hinder your time in the guild. If they are seriously affecting you then please get in contact with me; As Soon As Possible!

These are the rules for Officers only:

1.No flaming or abuse to members who are difficult or are being unfair. Please deal with the situation maturely, and if any problems do crop up then please keep the member in the guild until I am online and able to deal with the problem. If there is a serious problem then, if neccessary, kick the member, tell them you are doing so, and also that I will talk to then when I am on. If problems occur while either Dru, or Tjiz are online, then please inform them.

2.Show respect to other officers. This is obvious, so little needs to be explained.

3.Help members and fellow officers whenever asked, if it is possible for you to, without dropping what you are doing. I'm not asking for you to constantly help. E.g: If an officer keeps helping members while there is one that isn't; I will speak to you all.

4.Be polite at all times, not just to one another, but also when you are playing with members from other guilds in the alliance.

The following rules apply to all members of the guild including officers:

1.Please be polite and mature in the Guild Channel. Please refrain from excessive swearing. You are allowed to swear, but please keep it within sane limits.

2.We don't like rules I know, but if an officer asks you to stop doing something, e.g: spamming, please do so, so that the guild will continue to run smoothly .

3.If you are asking for help, please ask once. If you have no answer after a minute or so, you may ask again. This may be due to people "Zoning" or being away. We are only human so be patient.

4.You are allowed to sell items in the Guild channel but exessive messaging is not allowed. You have been warned.

5.Please do not attempt to 'Guild Hop' this isn't helpful and can be very confusing for the officers and the leade[/center]r.

I would like everyone to post, showing that they have read and agree with the rules and terms posted above. Again, if you are confused or have any problems, contact me immediately!

Please bare in mind that I will change these rules in accordance to the guilds member to officer ratio and also if problems begin to develop while the current rules are in place and enforced!
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Guild Rules Empty Re: Guild Rules

Post  Feniks Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:53 am

/signed by Feniks the Great

Also I would like to note that rule no 4 should be applied to any contacts with any guild we do NOT have a problem with (Currently, we don't have a problem with any guild, so this means we should be polite to all guilds imo, apart from the w/c-Jokes)

Question: What should we do with people who are Guild Hopping and want to come back (for instance Gypsy and Skyrim Kron)? Ask why they left and decide it on your own or discuss it with Sage, Dru and/or Tjiz?
    Aiden

Post  Aiden Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:05 am

read them..

*problems fixed by Feniks*
    Cirith
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Cirith Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:15 am

/signed by christie I suppose
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 am

Feniks wrote:/signed by Feniks the Great

Also I would like to note that rule no 4 should be applied to any contacts with any guild we do NOT have a problem with (Currently, we don't have a problem with any guild, so this means we should be polite to all guilds imo, apart from the w/c-Jokes)

Question: What should we do with people who are Guild Hopping and want to come back (for instance Gypsy and Skyrim Kron)? Ask why they left and decide it on your own or discuss it with Sage, Dru and/or Tjiz?

Yep, it will be between all of the officers and what they feel.
    gabe
    Rurik's Devotee
    Rurik's Devotee

Post  gabe Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:49 am

/signed on the dotted line by Gabriel/Varethius.

No problems here. And thanks for that!

Last edited by gabe on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gypsy

Post  Gypsy Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:54 am

fine...

/signed by Gypsy
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  Shin Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 am

well i've broke the guild hop rule already xD, but i guess i wont do that again Cool

/signed
    James
    James
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  James Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:41 pm

I've broken every rule there is, but you love me =)

*sign someone else's signature*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:51 pm