Colloidal Gold [Purp]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colloidal Gold [Purp]

The forum belonging to Collodial Gold, a Guild Wars guild.

4 posters

my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network.

Aiden

my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network. Empty my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network.

Post  Aiden Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:43 am

any ideas?
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network. Empty Re: my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network.

Post  Feniks Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Check your firewall settings

Download a new guild wars client

Send an angry mail to A-net

Look @ guru for solutions.

Hopefully one of these will solve your problems, gl!
    (Tell me once it's solved Wink)
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network. Empty Re: my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network.

Post  Dru Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:58 pm

apparently a european server was down this week, so keep trying Aiden ^^
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:14 am

Aiden, this may not fix it, but here goes:

1. Right click the guild wars icon shortcut, you may find this on your desktop by default.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Add to the end of the Command Line (the target file which may be "C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\Guild Wars\Gw.exe") -image.
    4. It should look like this "C:\Documents and Settings\Sammy\Desktop\Guild Wars\Gw.exe" -image
    5. Press enter, and then load the program as normal.

6. After it is done downloading all neccessary files, go back into properties and remove the -image.

If this doesnt fix it, go to the PlayNc Support threads located at : Knowledgebase

Click the Knowledge base button at the bottom of the screen, and then you may need to register an account, or sign in using an already existing account.

They will try to help you.

They may ask you to add -diag to the end of the Command line. this will run the game in diagnostic format which may take anything from a minute to 20!

then it will save this file, and they will ask you to attach it to a message and send it to them.

Hope this helps! Feniks the second part will help you too:)
    leon

my guildwars cant connect to the arenanet network. Empty ldalkj

Post  leon Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:37 pm

@ sage
    is your .exe on your desktop? is that even possible?
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

If you are reffering to the above link, I moved the files so that they are in a Folder on my desktop:) elephant

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm