Colloidal Gold [Purp]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colloidal Gold [Purp]

The forum belonging to Collodial Gold, a Guild Wars guild.

5 posters

Plan of Action

Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Plan of  Action Empty Plan of Action

Post  Sage Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:20 am

Hey all, I know I'm not Guild/Alliance leader, and do not wish to be but I still am part of the officer group, and therefore feel that I should take a hand in the direction in which our Guilds(Alliance included) is going.

I've been here from the start, as many of you have. As of late many people have left due to holidays, school, work and for other reasons. Therefore I feel it neccessary we start a fresh, and this time stick with it, not give up after one more week. There are people out there like us after a fun, very experienced guild. We are all extraordinarly close in [Purp], and I do not forsee that changing in the close future. We are all similiar, and have a like sense of humour and desire to be the best that we can at what we do. You guys are great, and you know I feel that, so I think we need to work at the alliance, because I as much as the ext person would very much like to have a fun, active alliance, perhaps even creating it ourselves if it comes to it, but I DO NOT want to find an unsocial alliance, of which we compete with and ultimately leave due to arguments.

Saying this, those of you who do not wish to have an alliance will say "All a PvE alliance asks is for price checks" and "All a PvP alliance wants is R4+". Stop. Because this isn't the place for it, and if you do I'll just delete your post, because I want this to progress and not be brought down by those unwilling. Wink

The following is what I propose:

Kick all but thse members who are active.
    Fill our guild to an acceptable and suitable amount of members.
    Then, and only then will we be able to look for a suitable alliance, or even create our own.

I know there will also be those of you believing that this will all take so long, and will just let everyone do this while you sit back, but please, this is a group effort and not a solo solution. Neutral

Let's get this topic moving folks, and let's get Purp as active as it once was, back in July! Exclamation
    James
    James
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Plan of  Action Empty Re: Plan of Action

Post  James Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:06 am

Go on then, oh and if we do create a new guild i'm not joining, i like purp Exclamation

We have to be clear on how people recruit, sometimes standing in chakbek isn't enough, NOT HINTING ANYTHING IAN!, So try and Pug more and find some people, if they're already a guild anyways nand they're nice, MENTION PURP TO THEM! Trust me when i say it works Razz
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Post  Dru Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 am

Sage wrote:We are all extraordinarly close in [Purp].

The following is what I propose:

Kick all but thse members who are active.- done
    Fill our guild to an acceptable and suitable amount of members.-suppose thats a good start
    Then, and only then will we be able to look for a suitable alliance, or even create one.- creating one would be the best way of achieving what we want, alliances are hard to create nowadays.
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  Shin Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:18 am

lol james i have invited people i havent just met in chahbek you know Very Happy Razz but yeah i agree with all of the above. I'm with you all to the end of GW Very Happy
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:34 am

And before any of you begin we must first make it clear what the guild is interested in. We are Title hunters. FoW and UW player. We clear Dungeons together. I am not against the idea of inviting "noobs" but they will have nothing to do when we all go to do a dungeon.

Please make this known to those you are recruiting. Thanks
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Post  Feniks Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:55 am

< add me to the inactive people, no internet connection here :<

Btw, anything exciting in GW going on?

*support-squad = me*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content