Colloidal Gold [Purp]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colloidal Gold [Purp]

The forum belonging to Collodial Gold, a Guild Wars guild.

+3
Shin
Feniks
Dru
7 posters

Colloidal Gold, A History

Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Colloidal Gold, A History Empty Colloidal Gold, A History

Post  Dru Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:04 am

study

GuildWars is an online game in which you meander throughout the course of the storyline, in close contact with others. Through such exercise, one will make companions, and said companions may wish to create, or join a Guild. This is the tale of Colloidal Gold.

Guild Rocket, the foundation on which the guild rose, was never stable, constant change and flambouyant leading styles didn't suit us then Officers and Members. Over a short passage of time, did we realise that, though the guild was standard and acceptable, it was not what we wanted, and again we moved on.

Under the Leader, Lady Cirith, did Sage, Tjiz, Lenny, Gab, Deirdre, Kira, Druzai, and Mikey unite. The Consortium of Cirithian Rejects [legs] was created and flourished in the following months, and all members prospered. Eventually, however, the Officers and Leader decided that rather than kick their inactive friends from the guild, they would create an entirely new guild.

Soon after the guild was blessed with the admission of a new and loyal member, Feniks. Feniks quickly took the position officer position and called for a new age of guild pvp, with the other officers Tjiz and Lenny.

Not long after, Feniks noted with Shin Frost, and Druzai that the guild was becoming overcrowded with inactive members.

Colloidal Gold [Purp] absorbed the very best from [legs] and continues to grow, the members enjoy their time in the guild, what with the daily Fissure of Woe trips, Underworld attempts, and Dungeon clears. Collloidal Gold continues to expand to this day, and thankfully, will continue to do so, with the help of its loyal members and officers.

study

Dru

Last edited by Dru on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Colloidal Gold, A History Empty Re: Colloidal Gold, A History

Post  Feniks Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:18 am

spose you forgot adding me in there, since I have also been an officer in [Legs], and I have also contributed to guild (or at least, that's what I think).

I spose it would be cool if you could tell a bit more about our history together, where we also mention guilds like YuM, post pictures of our members in the GH (with minipets Razz), our own style and many more things.

Now, chop chop Dru, go type Razz
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  Shin Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am

Should add member background details Smile such as how we came to meet, eg [Hobo] & [DiVa] =)
    James
    James
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  James Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:07 am

Well for me its a long story.

I had recently got in an argument with my former guild, Shrouded Cove [sC] so i searched out looking for guilds, a certain ele seemed to find me lost and confused and gave me an invite to divA (guess which one Razz) so a few weeks in divA until me and mikey left to make [Idea], later on we moved into [jest] alliance when a few people where in GR and dru was running CrCh, after certain events we all moved into i think legs and me and ian made my little pixels [piX] ian took a few months break and somehow i found myself into [KISS], [Yum] and some heavy facction guild Razz, eventually i missed you guys too much (<3) and got back into legs, then we made purp!

Last edited by James on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)
    Aiden

Post  Aiden Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 am

*waves*

=O

just noticed i was in a couple old alliances with some of you guys

most of the guild's mentioned ive seen tags in my own alliance chat ^.^

i've secretly been there all along.. shhh!

s'a secret.

Wink
    gabe
    Rurik's Devotee
    Rurik's Devotee

Post  gabe Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

Well.... I've kinda been here all along I gues =P

I started out in a guild with my mate Kuja. It was called "The Lawless Order [TLO]" and... To be fair it was an awesome guild.
    I played alot there and learnt alot from the guild leader Kain.

After a while though I grew bored and wanted to learn more. TLO imo wasn't what I wanted. I was stood in a dessert and I happened to spy a group of folks who I noticed were all in the same guild. This guild was... *tried to remember the name and fails* annnnnyyyywwwwhhhooooo.....

It was there that I met Kripht, Kira (not the one in purp =P), Jess and Dave (amongst others). I quickly became firm freinds with all these fine folks. And Jest wanted to go on to make her own guild. This was when guild rocket was born [jest].

It was here I got introduced to several different key figures.... One of which has changed my life (you know who you are =P). So... I was in Jest for a looooooonnnnng time. I went out on my own to make a guild that lasted little longer than a week. (Luxons stole my [Bike]). I decided I loved PvP more than PvE. Ummmn, thats... about it in Jest.

About a year ago I opened up to someone that I had developed feelings for. That person you should all know =P She had decided that she wanted to start her own guild as basically things in Jest had started to... Deteriorate. And so [Legs] was made and I was invited into the fold, for which I was glad =)

Ummn, I think most of you know the rest... I was in legs for a long while. Occassionally I dissapeared to do my own thing but always ended up coming back.

I've come back after about a months or 3's break and I'm now an officer in purp... why on earth im an offie I have no idea but meh =P all fun n games ^^

Anything else just ask ;o
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Mystical Dragon Kepper's[myth] i think it was gab;o That was my first guild xD!!
    gabe
    Rurik's Devotee
    Rurik's Devotee

Post  gabe Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:40 pm

yeps! thats the one! was my... ermmn..... 4th or 5th >.>;;
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Lol!

well, I joined it, but i was the only one ever online, and I was noob back then^^ and it had been a month since anyone was on Sad so i was pretty lonely, but mark got me into GR lol
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Post  Dru Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 am

guys, as a note, add your own history to this page, I just gave a general background to the guild istelf...

myself, well I had like 3 or 4 noob guilds before I joined Rocket, and about 3 months after, I met Ovaro, from DivA and we became good mates, then I left with Ovaro from GR, to help create the new DivA, and I stayed there for 3 weeks, then went back to rocket.
    Every now and then I would return to DivA, and eventually I had a falling out with Rocket, and decided to return to DivA, and then we prospered. DivA had 30 members, 10 active ones, and then Kira, Mikey, James, Dimond, Leon, Thor, Ovaro and myself, had loads of fun.
    We formed an alliance, HoBo joined and then we nabbed Ian.
    Soon Ovaro's PC broke, and I was left to run the guild, Mikey and James decided to leave to created their own guild; [Idea]. I invited some of my other friends, which proved to be a mistake, 2 of the 3 were noob, self concerning, arrogant people, that always thought they were perfect and not the ones to blame, and frankly, thats what finally killed the guild.
    Thor decided that if they stayed, he would leave, and I was too blind to see that if Ovaros brother left, Ovaro would leave too.

I left and joined the Rocket alliance in [CrCh], and then after a few weeks, I rejoined rocket.

From there, the unstable leadership drove us to create [legs] under christie, and thats where the above story picks up Smile
    elephant
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  Shin Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:14 am

Ive been playing for about 1 year and 3 weeks now, my first character was Shin Frost (my ranger to those who dont know What a Face ) and to this day she is still my main character. My first guild was "Yesterday I Was Homeless [Hobo]" which was formed by myself and a few real life friends, all of which dont play much/at all anymore. Soon after our guilds creation we ended up in the [DivA] alliance with most of you guys. Then not long after you whisked me away in the middle of the night to join your guild Razz. Then a few weeks into me being there the problems started and we disbanded. At this time Mike and James had made [Idea], which i went and joint, and stayed there for several months. Eventually me and James decided to leave and form our own guild;"My Little Pixels [PiX]". We went well for a month or two but realised we were doomed as we didnt have the members and any we did have were mainly unactive, so James left and went to [legs] while i remain for a while longer, determined to make the guild work. I gave in shortly after and went to [jest] leaving Elementz in charge of PiX. I was there for about 2 weeks and then started trying to get into [legs] , for about a week or so Christie rejected my appeals (sorry we got off on the wrong foot Very Happy ) but you guys intervined and got me in, on a trial period. The trial period went and i managed to secure a place, yah dah yah dah yah... you all know the rest.
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Post  Dru Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Recently started college, meaning I had little-to-no time to spend on GuildWars, and now that we have one week off, I am able to play, and I have renewed my love for the game. Prior to my vacance, the guild had began to die, and then I had to go, so we are down to 10 members and 6 officers, and myself. We are back in business folks!
    I just thought I would add this.
    James
    James
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  James Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 am

theres been silly pessimistic talk of quitting, not just from me, and well you should all shh :p
    ima make some money, get my gaunts then go :p

Ps::i'll be here to the end, as this money is not gonna be made
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  Shin Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:19 am

lol, i am still around (thanks for demote of 1 week unactive), i was on holiday, which i expected mike to say about. I am also here till guild wars 2, but its obvious as the GCSE exams come nearer i will get less active, just as you did last year dru and sage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:22 pm