Colloidal Gold [Purp]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colloidal Gold [Purp]

The forum belonging to Collodial Gold, a Guild Wars guild.

+3
Feniks
Shin
Sage
7 posters

Guild Music Video

Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Music Video Empty Guild Music Video

Post  Sage Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Well guys,I wanna host a Guild music video, preferably to some awesome song, I propose I Kissed A Girl( Norn)

Please post here a time you will be available! [I MUST KNOW TIMES A.S.A.P PLEASE]
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Guild Music Video Empty Re: Guild Music Video

Post  Shin Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 pm

This sunday then like everyday of the week after Very Happy and friday night this week Very Happy
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Post  Feniks Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:42 pm

this week till saturday or something O_o
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 am

songs too please........ Razz
    Cirith
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Cirith Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am

I say we dont do some lame dance fid, I say we gogo some epic battle with soem epic songs such as "Enemy by Drowning Pool, uhmn The Spell by Kamelot. Indestructable by Disturbed. Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru. Hero- Nickelback, Holding out for a hero- Frou Frou." Etc etc etc Was thinking like some epic UW, FoW, or some like GvG or something. (I have a lot of songs that could go with certain videos. But I need to know the video and I'll give you some songs Wink

MUSIC GODDESS AT YOUR SERVICE?!?!?!

As for music for a MUSIC video: Church by T-Pain (I know you hate her, but the beat is catchy) Please Don't Stop the Music- Rhianna, my fav, Sandstorm by Da Rude.
    Cirith
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Cirith Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 am

Guild Music Video DanceDance

I fyou cant read anything just ask, sorry for it being so sloppy, wrote fast and well...meh =P. Yes I did add lyrics at the bottom to another cool dance song!!!! Voodoo People by Prodigy
    gabe
    Rurik's Devotee
    Rurik's Devotee

Post  gabe Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:38 am

I think Christie's ida is awesome.... hmmn.....

What character will I have with purp armour though!? =/

Ummmn, I love voodoo people.... thats like... My fave song and we could do some very nice stuff to it. I also agree with some of kamelots older stuff..... I know a couple of WoW pvp vids that have some very catchy tunes in it too.

Hmmn, I'm thinking start things off with Christie's pyramid kinda style.... As like an introduction. Then start with some one on ones. then do a few Scrimmages? say 4 on 4 or 8v8? Then finish it all off with us at our best in CoK, FoW, UW... Possibly some coolwai spirit walls going on.... and dare I suggest it.... an 8 man para team!?

lol =P

Well those are my idea's for it but i'll help out with whatever ^^

Edit:
    ooh ooh ooh!
    Another idea I think is quite cool..... When we're all pyramid dancing. Get someone (in first person view) to walk up to a certain member and get the vid to pause on them mid dance. When that happens have like their name come up at the bottom in some coolwai purp writing =P

sooo... like Christie's warrior, danceing for like 3 seconds. Pause "Lady Cirith" comes up on the screen, 3 seconds later, resume play. Walk up to whoevers next in line. Rinse and repeat.

Come on! Lets get those ideas coming! =D
    Lenny
    Ascalonian Squire
    Ascalonian Squire

Post  Lenny Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:23 am

I am up for everything and anything Very Happy just tell me what to do and stuff :p
    if we go 8 rits uw, I could film it Razz it would be all sexy n stuff
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Post  Feniks Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am

something like that could actually be done in pairs. Since (in this short amount of time) we wont get enough people, I suggest filming the pyramid @ the end. Instead, I suggest each member (who join in the video) gets a litle play time to show what he can do (so for me, I suggest myself casting some cool ele skills, show my title and my mini pets, and /guitar). This way, we dont all have to be together and QQ when someone has to leave, instead of this idea of mine.

(details of the video I suggest)

We open with Christie's pyramid formation, after that a picture of one of us comes rolling in (you know, all those special effects from powerpoint, for example the first picture comes from above, the 2nd one from the left, another one starts small and grows larger etc etc). The pros of this idea are already stated in the text above me, and this also keeps it fairly easy to see who the members are. After this (dunno who want to join, but I think: Sage, Dru, Feniks, Christie, Ash, Shin, Lenny and Aiden, iow people on the forum Razz).

After this, we could have screenies of wintersday, some random dungeon clearance from a few of us, some people wearing cool weapons, some sort of duo screenie (think of me and Dru both casting aura of restoration).

The end of this video (imo) should be a picture of all of us with mini pets (and yes, we can share mini pets that are customized Razz, this means I can give people: a black moa chick, an asura, a water djinn, prince Rurik, and a few others)

Spose this idea is more do-able time wise and well cool as wel

p.s: Song ideas:

The foo fighters
    Soad
    Start wearin Purple - Gogol blabla (use google)

(idea: everyone could use their own lil song when they're doing their stuff, so like I kissed a girl could be in there for me Razz)
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 am

I'm glad everyone like the Idea, and atm, I'm loving Gabs idea of the first person thing, with purple writning etc:P

So I wanna include that, but also to make it look like a music video, so I reccomended doing this in an explorable area, just clear some of the enemies out of the way and we are good, perhaps the Domain of Pain area, purple etc.

But atm,----- The Ting Tings- That's Not My Name

I've managed to get some or the timing all cool like:P But this will be my first ever video, so don't expect anything amazing lol! lol!
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Post  Dru Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 am

I insist upon two things:

1. everyone wears purple, if it isnt everyone it looks TACKY. Shocked
    2. the closeup on each member.

maybe a third: the guild leader gets the spotlight !!/2111/!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 pm