Colloidal Gold [Purp]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colloidal Gold [Purp]

The forum belonging to Collodial Gold, a Guild Wars guild.

+3
Shin
Sage
Dru
7 posters

Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar...

Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar... Empty Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar...

Post  Dru Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 pm

confused

The Arctic Marauders [TAM] and Glob of Ectospasm [GoE] are two established PvE guilds filled with veteran players.

Both guilds are very familiar with all ranges of high-end PvE; daily HM dungeons and FoW are organized and executed. We're no strangers to fast runs and doing several dungeons a night.

We're looking for more guilds to blow through PvE with; active guilds whose members are eager to simply grab-and-go HM Urgoz/FoW/etc. on a normal basis.

We're also very community minded - both guilds enjoy very close bonds between both guildies and alliance members, and we encourage teamwork.

Because TAM is largely American and GoE is largely European, we're active all the time.

We are Kurzick (if that matters to you) and simply looking for more guilds to enjoy PvE runs with.

Thanks!

What do we think, I have asked for more info. I personally feel like we are the only active guild in our current alliance.
    Ideas people!1!!!/"?!
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar... Empty Re: Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar...

Post  Sage Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 pm

go for it, but what about all the great people in our current alliance? Lana for example?
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar... Empty Re: Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar...

Post  Dru Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 am

That's why I'm asking for opinions.
    Guys, tell me what you think please!

Hi there,

Numbers take second place to activity. At any given time, we have about 20-30 people on, out of an 80 person guild. We could be bigger I suppose, but we turn a lot of people down for quality control.

How big are you and what's daily activity like?

Also - we have 2 alliance rules that should not be broken.

1 - no WTS.
    2 - No chuck norris jokes. They're not nearly as funny as a well placed "your mom" joke.

- Snow
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:54 am

I like them. They appreciate mum jokes:P
    Shin
    Defender Of Kryta
    Defender Of Kryta

Post  Shin Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 am

they sound kewl, i think we should go for it, i too have noticed alliance is quiet when its quiet and busy when its busy, but no in betweens -.- if that makes sense lol xD
    Lenny
    Ascalonian Squire
    Ascalonian Squire

Post  Lenny Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:16 pm

I say well go for it
    where did you find this by the way?
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Post  Dru Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Guru, I only considered them due to the fact that they seem like a fun and knowledgible crowd.
    You guys don't realise how busy I get Razz afro
    Lenny
    Ascalonian Squire
    Ascalonian Squire

Post  Lenny Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 am

right. Razz
    so are we going for this? Surprised
    Sage
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sage Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 am

That, i too, would like to know;o
    Gypsy

Highly Active Purple Loving Guild Seeking Similar... Empty sounds good

Post  Gypsy Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 am

meh sounds good doesnt seem to be anything wrong with them and yeah alliance is boring and all that so GO FOR IT
    gabe
    Rurik's Devotee
    Rurik's Devotee

Post  gabe Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:25 pm

This is a green light for a GO GO GO!!!!
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Post  Feniks Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:57 pm

update: someone from us wanted to sell something in AC, so we got kicked (someone who didn't register and read this thread Razz)
    In my eyes, anyone is welcome to suggest any alliance, but as I said, don't expect anything from it Razz

That, or we could turn luxon, and I could get us in a luxon alliance Razz
    Dru
    Maguuma Scout
    Maguuma Scout

Post  Dru Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Feniks wrote:
    That, or we could turn luxon, and I could get us in a luxon alliance Razz

tell me what you know. afro
    Feniks
    Shining Blade Scout
    Shining Blade Scout

Post  Feniks Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 am

PM me for the info Dru...
    I don't trust these highly active people with no lives on this forum...

Oh WAIT! Thats only me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:23 pm